Sunday, August 14, 2011

Help with my high school crush?

Can someone please help me, i dont know what to do, their is the this girl who i like a lot, but im sorta shy and get nervous around her, ive always been a little shy, but ive gotten alot better over the years. I just cant stop thinking about her no matter what i do. Everything about her i like, im a softmore in high school and so is she. She is amazing , bueitful , nice , sweet, her voice is adorable. I just dont know what to do, I dont have any cles with her, but see her everyday in the hallway, and know about her though friends and facebook, and etc. I want nothing more than to talk to her when i see her, but i cant just say hi to a random girl, i mean who does that. I dont know if i good enough for her, i just want to get to know her better. maybe date her, but definetly be her buddie, her name is christiana just thought id say that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment