Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is it too soon to date again?

I was in 5 year relationship with my ex that just ended 2 months ago. It turned out near the end that I found out that he had been lying to me the whole 5 years and played mind games with me while he was cheating. Whenever I would question his faithfulness he would say "we can't have this relationship if you don't trust me, what do you want to control my life and pick out all of my friends too?" And he did a lot of other emotional abuse... well one week after we broke up he started dating the girl that we had issues about. I don't miss him I just miss being with someone and I wanted to know do you think it would be a bad idea to start dating this soon? I mean I've been on dates but get into a relationship right now? or would it make things worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment