Monday, August 15, 2011

How do I get this fat, ugly, crazy chick and her friends to leave me alone!?

I agreed to go on a double date with my friend. This girl wouldn't go out with him unless she could bring her friend Jennifer along as a kind of chaperone. My friend and his date told me up and down how "hot" Jenn was so I would do it. When we actually met the girls at the mall this "hot" chick was like 6 feet tall and 350lbs. She had short, greasy brown hair and her face was, well not good. I should have just made up some excuse and left right then but I didn't want to be a so I stayed. I tried making small talk with her but she would barely look at me and would just kind of answer Mm hm. to everything. We stopped at a movie and I purposely sat with my friend and his date between us. My friend whispered "Sorry dude I didn't know and laughed." Well anyway I took off after the movie and didn't hear any more about this chick for about a week. Then my friend's new gf called me wanting to know why I hadn't called Jenn at all. She tells me Jenn has been freaking out all week and crying because I didn't call. I told her that I just wasn't interested and she kept pushing why why why. I finally just hung up. Then I started getting texts from Jenn asking me whats up all the time. I'd say nothing, she'd say oh ok. Then 3 hours later she'd send another text saying "whats up?" again. I finally stopped answering the texts. Then I found a note from her on my windshield. (instead of coming and knocking on my door like a normal person) Basically it said "I had a really good time with you at the mall. (really? Cuz she didn't even talk the whole time) I really like you and I think you're cute (Cute? What is she 12?) I was just wondering if you'd want to hang out again some time? I wasn't sure if you maybe lost my cell # (like we hadn't texted 1,000 times in the past week). I texted her and told her I got her note but I wasn't interested in going out again. She said Why I said "because I'm just not into you, sorry." Now, I have all her friends telling me what a I am all the time. I get girls spamming my facebook calling me an and stuff. Jenn still texts me "Whats up how are you?" ALL THE TIME so I am going to change my cell #. She has left me a billion notes on my car saying she doesn't know what she did to me but she's sooooo soooo soooo sorry for whatever it was and blah blah blah.. how do I get RID of her!?

No comments:

Post a Comment