Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is spotting after during third trimester normal?

I am 40 weeks pregnant (was due the 25th of November), and most recently my hubby and I decided to try the whole thing to induce labor. We stopped having basically when I started showing because hubby said it was weird knowing our daughter was in there...it freaked him out. So we haven't been having this entire time. I have read and heard that can induce labor and softens the cervix, etc. so we decided to give it a go because at this point we are both so antsy, we'd try anything as long as it was safe...Anyways, I noticed spotting afterwards. It is not bright red nor is it a large amount; it's almost a brownish color and very little. I mainly just notice it when I wipe after using the restroom (sorry if TMI). There is no pain accompanying it or anything...just a small streak of brownish red when I wipe. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? I figured I would ask on here because I have received great answers before when I was worried and couldn't phone the doctor until morning. Thank you in advance! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment